Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

No more coursework!!!

No more coursework this year... WOO HOO! I am so happy that this is the case because it was hard throughout the year and I mean it. I had to balance out the coursework with my life and it wasn't easy at all. The month of December along with this month was exactly the same to be honest (crammed with deadlines). Deadlines within those months hit me badly but I knew I had to get the work done.
The amount of late nights I had to go through in order to get the CIMA essay completed... unbelievable. I didn't usually sleep my normal hours which is actually 9 hours. For a week and a half, it was down to 4 hours (I was knackered all the way through... I seriously don't want to experience it again). Well, I do generally hope that it does pay off in the end when I receive my grade for this along with my audit coursework too.

Let’s not get too carried away because I still have the in class test for finance left which is tomorrow. The finance test will take place in our Greenwich campus and is at 1pm. Time will fly as the test is only one hour long comprising 10 questions and is compulsory for us to answer 7. I will just have to do the questions quickly and not risk my time choosing the questions to answer first.

I have spent all this week preparing myself for this test - just practicing past test paper questions and just looking at my notes. This test doesn't count much in terms of percentage for the whole course but this doesn't matter to me. I just want to do well in everything I do... it's my approach!!!. I would say that you should take that attitude also when you do things in life.

Once the test is over... I will just chill for a week (don't worry I will keep up my workload - tutorial preparation and lectures!). Well I do deserve a break... I didn't have much time to chill for ages, trust me. I will then definitely take up valuable time to focus solely on employment applications and preparing for interviews.

Until next time people!

No comments:

Post a Comment