Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Busy busy busy!!!

The last two weeks have been extremely busy with coursework and other important things too... I need a break!!! Yet, having said that... there is more to overcome :-(. Some people just love challenges and I would agree to say that it wouldn’t be exciting any other way really, would it? Not long left now until the May exams!

I even found time to celebrate my sisters 20th birthday! Well you just have to make up the time for your loved ones. The day itself was just chocolate, cake and even more munch. I just want to say a big thank you to my fellow colleague... Sonia for the recommendation she gave for my sisters birthday present... my sis absolutely loves it (I even bought something similar for my youngest sister too, who is going to be 18 on March the 2nd). I admit that I am actually not used to girly presents apart from the basics you know (please do not get offended by any means). Therefore, I took Sonia’s help.

Moving on:

I have been doing coursework after coursework this month and time was not on my side to be honest. I submitted my Audit coursework on Friday the 11th and it was such a relief because I just wanted it to be over and I can’t say more. The only coursework left for this entire year for me is the CIMA essay based on performance measurement and it is due on the 23rd of this month. After that we all have an in class finance test on the 28th. So not much to go but it is going to be tough for the next two weeks.

After all coursework is done hopefully, the remainder of the year will be even more challenging and packed with some interesting stuff. Obviously, I am talking about the May exams and the build up towards it will be immense. I just hope it works out for me the way I want it.

Anyways people, thanks for reading as always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment