Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Football: 1 Revision: 0

Hope everyone had a great Open Day (those who attended of course) which was on 13th March. I hope it gave you an insight into university life. If you have not attended please do!!! There are more across the year. It will make your life easier when picking the right university and course to study. It was helpful in many ways for me when I attended years ago - I met tutors who gave me advice on what to expect really. The course outline was explained to me clearly.

The Easter holiday is fast approaching for all of us. It isn't a proper holiday for me as it is an intense revision holiday for most of us. Yes... I will look into hopefully making up time for enjoyment and stuff but that is not a certainty. I have planned what I am going to do this holiday like over a month ago... = revision revision revision!!! That is only if I can stick to it. I am not the only one out there you know. I know many people that are in the same situation as me right now.

I went to the business school to pick up my (management accounting = essay) coursework on Monday. I read the comments made by the tutor and I was pleased with them. Everything was good apart from my conclusion (that hurts!!!). The comments mentioned that it contradicted my introduction. (Proof read your work - or get someone to read it for you). Yes, I should have added a bit more too but hey… you have to take it on board - that is how you learn. The comments are encouraging and it gives you a sense of how much work is required in order for you to achieve high grades. It also gives me a platform to build on for my third year.

I had work on Tuesday at the Enquiry Unit. Yep!!! Just working and earning £££. When I finished, I just went straight home to revise for the upcoming assessment on Thursday. The day before the assessment - Wednesday = watched Barcelona take on Stuttgart. That was some match... (Shouldn't have done that!!!). I had only about 2 hours revision... that's it.

I took on the in-class assessment for tax on Thursday. Surprisingly the assessment was alright - the ones I had done in the past were even tough (I am not just saying that... it's the truth). Just hoping for the best now... results are going to be out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment