Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

HOLIDAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

Ok... the three-week Easter break has ended!!! Yes, it has gone so quick... no point in making excuses though - that is life! It is now time to act fast and face those dreaded exams in MAY - oh boy... it is just three weeks away. It just has to be done... am I ready and up for it though? erm... not yet!!! Still bits and pieces left to do. Guess I will have to make up more time and sit around my mates... nothing beats that. I have done my very best in managing my revision period - you know going over the topics, which are likely to come up in exams.

What have I done in the last week of my holiday?

Same as last week - I have been carrying on with my revision based on techniques mentioned on my last blog entry. I have done my upmost to keep my revision fun and lively... it had worked out a bit. The theory work let it down badly - I just cannot get around theory (there is always a limiting factor). As I said couple of weeks ago - I am going to memorise nearly all words (key words definitely!!!) and put it into context. The module - Business and Company Law is draining me out completely (JUST THEORY - arrrgh CASES!!!). I was on the lookout on the internet for summarised cases (They are huge!) - Hopefully break them down and memorise key points.

More and more cousins came over!!! Ha ha... it is a holiday though! Had lots of fun with them... especially with their naughty 4-year-old brother. He knows a lot for his age (blimey... lots) and he always wants to play on my PS3 (he is so hooked onto it). He gets what he wants am afraid - if you do not fulfil his demands = face those tantrums. Basically, I had no chance in revising on that day and I did not bother to be honest (I had fun!!!).

Ok... I didn't stay home throughout my holiday (I do get out you know!!!). I went out to my cousins too - a little family gathering. You know... play, eat, play more and eat more those sorts of things. Also, met up with mates - they are busy too like me... with work and all sorts. My family and me attended a wedding too (it was packed out and hectic... very!!!).

That was the final week of my Easter break... hope to carry on with my weekly blogs as all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment