Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

Just Revising!

The second week of the Easter break - GONE!!! Now one week left now...

So what have I been doing this week? = REVISON and that was it to be honest. It has been tough and I am having fun in between my revision schedule because that's keeping me going... without it, I would be lost and panicking. I just cannot sit for hours reading and writing - does not work for me. You will need something that lightens up your mood (You'll see!!!). I am happy that I have kept my promise towards my revision plan... it is going well so far and I would do my upmost to keep it that way.

My revision so far:

1. Wrote down most definitions/formulas/law cases on flash cards. Does help when you are up and about (trust me). I normally walk across rooms so that it helps me to memorise them. Most people do this!!!
2. Practicing exam questions downloaded from the University portal. Also, revision pack given from one of our tutors, which contains past exam questions too.
3. As I am doing four modules, I have spread the work out which needs attention. So I am not cramming everything in one day - It is impossible.
4. After the Easter break - going to attend revision lectures for all the modules I study which helps greatly.

My cousins came over and it was a laugh to be fair. It was warming too because I haven't seen them in time and I was in the mood to have some company too. They were clearly not a distraction... they undoubtedly knew what situation I am in now. Well... I did have plenty of time to revise and had fun at the same time.

Some people I know (mates = risk takers!!!) usually tend to work the hardest in quiet times = until 3am (Day before exam) and pass them - a rare skill. That is way too risky for me because I do things very early... I just cannot sacrifice my sleep like that (it is precious to me!!!). If I did that... I would definitely fail the exam (it is the truth!!!). That is why I would advise not to even try that because it just isn't worth it - simple.

I have to go now!!! Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment