Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

FINAL TERM :-(

First of all, I want to talk to you about snooker:

Oh yes!!! Snooker is on TV again (I am so happy about it :-) just what I needed... I just love it - all that tactical play etc etc. I am serious... Snooker is a relaxing sport to watch and I play it too. I would seriously recommend you to watch it - and yes... I bet most of you will say BORING. Well that is simply not the case!!! I have been watching snooker and doing my revision at the same time... it is the truth (The best of both really). It is just keeping me going.

The first week of the final term was just as I imagined:
Monday was good - went over an exam topic question in tutorial. Ok... when you look at any exam type questions on your own you seem lost... looking into ways to approach the question (starting point? etc). With help from tutors, it does look alright in the end (its true... something just clicks). I have a small seminar class on Mondays... and I like it that way - it is easy for me to talk to my tutor when I am stuck and she always answers my questions. The lecture was good too, covered the last topic of the module.

Worked on Tuesday at the enquiry unit. I generally thought it will be very hard to work and study at the same time (I was wrong). If you work to a timetable then you will be ok... trust me - the extra cash does come in handy.

I had the last in class tax test (VAT test) on Thursday. I did revise for it - mainly on number work but it never appeared on the test, it was just THEORY. Just wondered why it did not come up. I did manage to finish the test - may have lost some marks because I realised silly mistakes after the test. Not all is lost because it is bound to come up again in the May exam. After the test, me and my mate went over to the students union to play pool - just couldn't resist. The lecture was helpful again because we went over a compulsory exam question. Attending revision lectures do help with your exam technique etc.

Friday was equally busy - still learnt additional new topics. It is worrying for all of us now because the exams are coming up (Only two weeks to go). Anyways... you will need to consider it for revision.
That is it for this week... take snooker seriously!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment