Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

PURE DEDICATION!!!

So here I am again continuing with my weekly blog entries (even on my Easter break - shows pure dedication).

Yes, the first week of the holiday has just gone by. Yep! I told you... went ever so quick!!! Felt as if it started yesterday... just two more weeks to go now. The first week has been stress free, unbelievably. It amazes me too - watching more TV than ever, playing more on the PS3 and more. I would say it is the last chance to have fun because May is the killer month for all of us in this university = EXAMS!!!

The first week of my holiday:

The working week I call it. I worked at the Enquiry Unit on Monday and Tuesday and worked for an event on Thursday for Mid Kent College. It was a busy week to be honest... on top of that; I had to do this and that (everyday things you know). Did actually start on my revision at the weekends - I have a lot to get through if I am to keep on track. Printed out past exam papers and went through a couple of questions on a compulsory exam question from one of my modules only. It is tough and I am looking for effective ways to get around revision.

Working at the event organised for Mid Kent College on Thursday was pleasing. The event was primarily for the BTEC sports students. It was fun when it came to an interactive PE session with the students. I wanted to take part myself in the mini session but wasn't completely confident because I haven't played sports in years to be precise. It was down to the sports ambassadors (I am not one - just a general one) who controlled the session and did great.

The exam timetables were published this week for the May exams. I didn't realise at the time that they were published. My mate texted me after work and I had to see them for myself and boy... I see that I have two of the toughest exams in the same week. I just knew that it was bound to happen really... so unfair! Why can't it be one exam every week because I am doing four in total? It simply is not the case... you just have take it in because there is no one to complain to. I just have to be prepared for them at any cost.

Better be off now and carry on with my revision... loads to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment