Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

1 more week to go!!!

Ok it is time to look at reality now as my first exam is only a week away. I am trying my very best not to panic because it will be disastrous for me (You wouldn’t want that to happen to you?). I have two tough exams in the first week – it does hurt when you keep mentioning this fact because I have only three days to revise hard for the next exam (We are all feeling the pressure).

This week was just revision, revision and more revision. Attended the revision lectures and tutorials for the three modules... just the one module left which is to be finished next week (WHY???). The revision lectures have been helpful to me because I had realised a lot of work is required for that particular topic and basically what not to expect in the exams.

The attendance in our uni library has increased so much that there isn’t that much space to sit and revise (Believe me... so much people!!!). It is obvious that they all have exams to prepare for as well. Anyways, me and mates decided to come in on Wednesday (usually our uni day off) just to work on past exam questions... it was a laugh too – yep it is true, we were attempting questions with little jokes kicking in... you know what I mean (you need your revision to be lively!!!).

Still watching snooker (Which I mentioned in my last blog entry)... it is getting better and better by the minute. Seriously, as we approach the final I just didn’t expect the finalists to be Graeme Dott v Neil Robertson (It is going to be a good match... hopefully). Both players have done really well - beaten the favourites to reach the finals. When the tournament finishes... I am going to miss it badly - Well then there is the world cup which is approaching fast... that is a plus point (just can’t wait – England should do well under Capello).

So I better carry on with my revision and watch a bit of snooker and football... better work hard just to get the grades I am anticipating for.

No comments:

Post a Comment