Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

Just the one left now!!!

My last exam (Business and Company Law) is on the 24th of May. I have to answer three questions in three hours. Yes... I have kept on saying that it is just going to be theory!!! I had five days worth of revision and I just made notes and referred to cases back to back (Using flashcards). I am telling you that it is not easy revising for a course, which is purely based on theory!!! The information I read and wrote down, I found difficult to put into my head (It is the truth).
I had no background in law whatsoever but I was lucky enough to get tips and tricks from my mate who studied law in A-Level - he knows what to do. He has given me advice on how to get around case law and how to apply it into context. See you can depend on mates!!!

So what happened in my previous exam sitting?

Taxation (18th May) - I revised three days straight (an awful lot) for the two compulsory questions and a bit on the optional questions. I managed... yes managed to answer the full five questions in three hours. To be honest, the exam started really well for me as I answered the first two questions in section A within my target time. There were few problems (always are with me), which I had to deal with.

Overall, attending all revision lectures for three of my courses (no revision lecture for business and company law) have helped me so much just to prepare for the exams. Yes... it has been stressful to date and it was bound to be really. Therefore, my advice for you is to be prepared at any cost!!! (You will need to be - trust me).

So what am I going to do once my exams are officially over? - planning to focus on work and I have plans for my friends. Boy... I do need a break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment