Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Exams are officially over!!!

My exams are now finished... yes!!! What else can I say? I had worked hard in my revision for more than a month (I really did). I hope that all the hard work I have put in throughout this year does payoff for me. I just cannot believe the fact that my second year has gone so quick (too quick). It just does not sound right to be honest.

Now that all my exams are over, I just want to tell you what happened in my last exam:
Business and Company Law (24th of May) - I had five days worth of revision (The days went ever so quick). In the exam, I had to answer three questions in three hours (Yep... just sitting there and writing away). The first question was an essay question and the other two questions were problem-based questions. I did manage to answer all questions but I am kicking myself for not remembering to include some law cases in my answers. My mind went blank at two or three cases, which I felt necessary to include in my answer. I was glad to finish early... time was flying big time on that day - it was very hot too... the weather!!!.

The day after my last exam, I had work - now that is what I am going to be focusing on for the coming months. Ok, after I had finished work I was just playing about, watching TV and others too. That is what I intend to do also from now on - just chill. I am not thinking about what I have done in the exams - what is done is done. Just going to hope for the best and pray that I do well to go forward.

To sum it up, my studies this year was not easy (no joke) but I have learnt so much in my job too. If I do get into third year, it will be even more tough - one of my course leaders warned all of us about third year. Seriously, I will need to work to the extreme and push myself to the very end.

Until next week... thanks for reading everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment