Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

The World Cup is on Next Week!

Waking up late every day feels so good!!! No alarm clocks... wait my mum is my alarm clock!!! Always wakes me up with all her screaming in my ears. I try my best to ignore it but it is impossible to be honest.

I always have to wake up at 7.00am if I have work (In our Avery Hill campus). Otherwise, I will end up missing the bus in North Greenwich and wait about 15 minutes for the next one. Boy, I need to buy a car ASAP... I recently checked on an insurance quote for myself only and it is not good news... £3200 OUCH!!! It is only third party, fire and theft. This begs the question whether I should cough up that much money on insurance only and spend about £1500 on the car? Nearly all of my mates have suggested including my experienced cousins... I checked the insurance on it and it reduces the quote by £1200. Not bad but it is not going to be beneficial for me in the long run. Erm... guess I will have to think hard about it.

This week I had organised all my paper work - I just could not believe the fact that I had most of the printed handouts from my secondary school and college, which was of no use to me anymore (What a pile it was!!!). When I looked at them, it just brought all the memories you know. It all had to go, so I just put everything in the recycling bin straightaway - I recycle!!! I would highly recommend that you do too.

I have been watching films and Britain's got talent throughout the week just to make time fly. What can I say about the talent witnessed this year? They were wicked ones and some that were just outrageous to be classified as talent as always. Spelbound won it - the gymnast group! I would say that they were worthy winners because their act had everything to be amazed about.

The world cup is on next week... come on ENGLAND!!! Bad news already - our captain injured and out of the world cup. Are they really cursed when it comes to big competitions? Always something happens to them at the start, middle and end of any competition. Anyway, they should do well under Capello. Honestly speaking, I believe they will go far... am I talking too early? I hope not.

I am going to be working five days a week next week in our Greenwich campus. Yep I told you in my last blog entries that I am going to focus on work now.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment