Pages

Monday 12 July 2010

My 2nd year results have not been published yet :(

My results have not been published yet - it is killing me. I just want to know what I got. Ok, it was to be out on Tuesday but it was delayed due to a new system introduced. We were all told by our course leader that they should be up by Friday now. Still nothing (this is going nowhere). This week, I worked Tuesday to Friday and I was basically viewing my results page every 10 minutes, refreshing the page etc. Yep it is true. Afterwards, I lost interest. So what should I do? erm... wait for a bit longer - nah not anymore. My mates will call me immediately when they are available.

As you all know by now that it is early clearing and boy, it has been hectic this week. I mean it. We have taken a lot of applications already for available courses and advising prospective applicants. I am going to advise you all again - apply ASAP if you have not done so already!!!

I am so happy that we are moving over to our Greenwich campus - I just love the place. I can get up late now and it is so convenient for me - it takes me one train only. Yes, we are all anticipating that it is going to be busier over the coming weeks - as it is CLEARING. The experience of working in the clearing period is the main thing that counts for me.

World Cup:
It is going to be sad to see the world cup end after Sunday's final. We have all waited four years for it and you all footy fans how it will feels like. You all know that I am so not good at predictions. However, I am making one anyway - Holland to win the world cup (2-1). I just hope that it is a classic and not a horror show, which was witnessed by everyone at the last world cup.
Next week - working every day. I will definitely keep you updated about my results on my next blog entry (this time it should be up). Enjoy the weather and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment