Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Clearing begins - good luck to you all!!!

Yes it is official - early clearing has just begun. Make the most of it fellow applicants as courses are filling up quickly. Read up on my colleague's blogs too - some who actually went through clearing themselves. They can share their clearing experience with you and give you an insight of the process. You just cannot get this information from anyone else.

Well I did not go through clearing when I got into this university, so I cannot give you that much information about the experience you could go through. All I know (from family and friends) is that it can be very stressful / enjoyable for some. Even if you fail to get in to your preferred course, you may be offered an alternative course. Well the opportunity is there for you and it is solely your decision - whether or not you want to go to university.

If you have made a decision to come to our university, then what are you waiting for people? Phone us now and apply (well you have to go through UCAS first). You can thank us all later.

All I can say about clearing is that I had a wonderful experience in taking clearing applications last year (boy it was some experience for me on A-Levels results day). I hope that it is going to be the same this year too.

World Cup:
What is happening with the world cup? Let us not even talk about England. FLOPS. Enough said. Brazil and Argentina out, wow I wasn't expecting these South American teams to lose at all - now the world cup is alive, about time too. Be honest: were you expecting that? Brazil were favourites as always throughout the competition. Holland - you just have to give them credit. I feel sorry for Ghana - bad luck. Germany - the conquerors of England, also outplayed and thrashed Argentina. At this rate, I strongly think that it should be Germany and Holland final.

My second year results will be available from Tuesday - wish me luck people. I will let you all know what I got in my next blog entry. I have a busy week ahead - working at the enquiry unit and other things too - oh yeah many weddings to attend.

Once again - good luck to all clearing applicants.

No comments:

Post a Comment