Pages

Monday 26 July 2010

Ok people... I know what a title to my blog - a strange one for my liking. Miss SONIA mentioned it on her latest blog. I would like to take this opportunity just to say that I am NOT a drama queen. Enough said.


First week at Greenwich:

This feud between Sonia and me started when we moved our office to the Greenwich campus from Avery hill - it has been two weeks now. She recently just got involved in the blogs we do for you all. On her first blog, she had the cheek to mention... I quote "Oh and my colleague Summi said something nasty to Ruks and he was almost in tears. Hence he hasn’t been wearing his glasses today. They’ve become wet". That was simply not the case. It was that I was not feeling well that day and Summi mentioned something that took me by surprise. I wasn't in tears. Ha ha... I will not cry over something like that.


Second week at Greenwich:

I have been working all week and I was so happy that the atmosphere (in my group especially) was so peaceful... it truly was. I just loved every single minute of it. I did not have to listen to that many words coming out from two of my fellow colleague's mouths. Sonia for the first time was quiet (well that was a first) - she was reading a book (LOL). Believe me, that was a classic moment for me. Yes, I am anticipating a lot of stick back from Sonia... she will definitely write something about me on her next blog (Just do not believe what she writes).


Ruks Shows His Claws


Moving on...
It was so nice to see all our uni graduates with their family and friends this week. Boy... I just have one year left now. This time next year... hopefully I can put a smile on my parents' faces too. My parents deserve a lot of happiness and I will do my upmost just to give that to them and plenty more. Ok... I admit I am a big softy as they all say. I have to take into account that I am on the right path because of them.

I am going to be working all week again - I do predict that it is going to be busier than this week. It should be fine.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment