Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

It is time to cruise!!!

First, I wanted to say a big thank you to my team leader - Richard for putting up that picture on my last blog entry (He did it without my consent :-( you may remember the cat picture too). The guy (the guy on the picture... of course) does not even look like me, as for the car - it actually brings back memories of BACK TO THE FUTURE films. Come on Rich you can do better than that.

Challenge accepted, Ruks ;)



Anyways, I am a very happy boy indeed. I finally got the keys to my car on Saturday :-) I just could not wait to drive it. I was waiting and waiting and my dad gave the go-ahead and I took it out for a ride at night. Considering I had never driven late night before - I was driving my car for quite some time. Boy... the road was mine and it was a completely different experience (driving the car). It was worth it!!!

My mates do not even know that I have bought my first car... I kept everything in secret. First things first, when I finish up on this blog for you all out there I am going to surprise them. Before I do get carried away, lets end this chat about my car.

It is still clearing people!!! Courses are there for you grab ASAP. We (us bloggers and our enquiry unit team) are advising you to apply quickly because places are filling up at lightning speed (well that is too dramatic - you clearly know what I mean). Please call us (the number is on this paragraph - in bold) if you need help on general queries - we are here and are happy to help. Time is flying for the 2010 session. If you are looking to enrol for our September 2011 intake, please feel free to call us on 0800 005 006 to request a prospectus or otherwise pop in to our Greenwich campus (Queen Mary building - reception) to pick up a copy.

Yep you guessed it - I am working every day next week. Ramadan also starts next week and I believe it is on Wednesday. I just cannot wait... seriously!!! The first day is always the hardest and when you get past the first day, it gets easier honestly (we are experienced you know). I would say for you to fast for a day at least. Trust me it is not that bad.

Until next time, take care people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment