Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

Results Day! Well Done Team!

That is a nice milestone for me. What else can I say? Blog entries on a week in week out basis... that is not bad.

Moving on...

Blimey what a week it was for us at work:

Main clearing was on Thursday (in other words: A Level results day) and believe me it was a hectic day in which we all smashed last year's record on the total calls we answered. So well done everyone =D. Time was flying big time that day, it was bound to because we were just on the phones all day... nonstop!!!. Anyways, it was another day to remember because for me it is all about the experience you gain from something big. Loved it - the atmosphere was so lively.

I am so happy to be part of an excellent team for clearing this year (the new recruits). They are all lovely people. I am so proud of them because we all have done really well on results day itself. I have to give them extra credit because they have learnt so much in space of three days (wow!). I believe that I have done my bit just to help them fit in and I will carry on showing my support throughout.

People!!! There are places still available for you to apply for through CLEARING. Please do not miss out or you may regret it later. Just have your clearing reference number (CRN) and your personal ID number (PIN) from UCAS to hand and then give us a call. Please visit: [http://www.gre.ac.uk/courses/clearing], which has information about clearing (obviously!) and tips/advice on how to apply.

I have to say this. Congratulations to everyone who has secured places this year through clearing. All the very best in your studies. Believe me, you have made the right decision in choosing us. Your three years should be fun!!!

I am in so much pain at this current moment and I am feeling under the weather. Not good at all. When I finish here meaning - this blog, I am going to try to sleep it off. That should help.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment