Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Time is a Problem

The third year (my final year) of my degree is going to start very soon (just about over 4 week's time). It is 50:50 for me - this is because the third year is going to be haaaaarrrrrrrrddddddd. Seriously!!!. Yes... I would like to finish off my degree and just move on, but that comes at a price. The amount of work I will have to put for the coming year in order to do really well... oh boy do not want even to talk about it.

Registration for continuing students took place this week. I am all done. I chose my option and went for Audit and Assurance (THEORY!!!), purely because of the exemptions from the ACCA syllabus which are on offer. Basically, I have a lot of memorising to do... LOL.

I managed to download all the new handbooks, published this week, too. Now I know what to expect for the coming months. One of my courses: Current issues in financial accounting, actually has the essay title in it. I am in a dilemma now... erm... should I make a start on it??? Nah... I am busy now with unfinished business (it is all stacking up against me). I will definitely make a start on it... maybe 2 weeks before uni starts. Hopefully.

This week at work was busy to start off, with Monday and Tuesday the busiest I would say. Then, it just went dry... yes dry afterwards. I am not lying. The weather did not help either... terrible. I wasn't feeling good myself on Wednesday... I think. I felt tired throughout and I was seeing things... no jokes. I only get about 5 hours sleep or even less.

Go team SAM (my team leader)!!! For taking the most amount of calls - 4 days running!!! Woo woo... fantastic record (Keep it up people! - Just team Sam, thank you very much :-). Let us make it 5 in a row... that would make Sam a very happy man. It is a team effort by the way. We are solid as a team all round and I am not making that up. Just do not listen to the others... Sam's team all the way!!!
It was sad to see Julia, Emma and Bally leave us all this week. All three are lovely people, who I had worked with this year - it has been fun. Good luck to you all.

That is it for this week... enjoy your week ahead!!!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment