Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Uni Uni Uni

The Greenwich campus looked different and confused many newbies to get around the area. There were people setting up for a film shoot - the bad thing is that I do not know what film it is. Feel free to check out the place.


I went for my returners' induction session on Thursday. It didn't feel weird being back there because I was working there remember... in the same location for the Clearing period (Nine weeks in total). It was a 12pm start, which was a bonus for me because I had the opportunity to wake up late. When I got there in time... everybody I know who I haven't seen in time looked very different (you know what I mean). The session was a lecture based on what to expect really in our final year etc. Our course leader talked about degree classifications and explained other key information too. Let's be honest because the session was dry throughout. Our course leader tried introducing some jokes but they seriously weren't funny.

They only booked a small lecture room and it was packed out... WHY? Anyways, we luckily managed to get ourselves the back row seats (My mates just love the back rows). My mates find nearly everything amusing. There was a guy who sat in front of us, accidently banged his head against our row table. I did not notice anything at the time because I was LISTENING to the presentation. Even though my mate was sitting next to me, I was notified by text. Sad. Other things happened in that lecture theatre that kept them entertained too (Do not want to mention).

I have been busy this week sorting out a lot of stuff for university and others too. I had like three full days off so I had to make an effort. I just could not believe the amount of unnecessary paper stacked up in NEAT piles. All of it sent to the recycling bag. There is more to go... better get cracking on.

It has been eight weeks since I got my car. Just love my car!!! It is running smoothly so far. Just the way I like it. I was so in the mood to give my car its first ever wash because it needed some exterior cleaning - trust me... my interior is so clean. It was hard work throughout but I was in no mood to complain. It was just me cleaning the car. My parents said before hand... "It is your car and it is your responsibility... just DON'T CRASH IT". Fair enough.

That is it for now. Enjoy your week ahead.

Thanks for reading as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment