Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Emotional times

My blog boss, Richard has left us so that he can take on the PGCE programme in order to become a secondary school teacher. I want to say thank you Rich for your hard work, which you have put into this blog project and everything you have done for me. Remember that it was YOU, Jess and Sam who convinced me to take part in this. Thanks once again and all the best. So who is my new blog boss? Make way for... UZMA!!! You have supported me throughout the time I have been here so far. Just to let you know that it is much appreciated. Thank you as always. You will be an excellent blog boss.

After the success we have had with Clearing this year... we are moving back to our main office in Avery Hill week beginning 13th September (Ahh man... got to get up early now and then there is the consistent morning public transport mayhem!). I have my car now... erm... just waiting for my satnav to be delivered.
We have been in Greenwich for about nine weeks (wow - I cannot realise how fast time has actually gone by). I have enjoyed the time at Greenwich... who wouldn't eh?

Early Clearing was a bit quiet but indeed fun - with my colleagues taking the chance to tease me. To be fair, it is and always be cool with me. I got the chance to get to know them a bit better... they are all lovely people. Quite a few have left us before hand and some missed main Clearing (A Level results day).

Main Clearing was eventful:

1. Met my new team.
2. We (whole clearing team) smashed last year's telephone record by almost 2000 calls (A Level results day).
3. My team took the most amount of calls 4 days running.
4. I won an award for best dressed boy (I hardly win anything). This was presented at the BBQ. I was stitched up for the award!!! It was jokes.
5. And loads more.

I would like to this opportunity to say a massive thank you to my Clearing team this year. Sam (Team leader), Sam B, Sam M, Saziye, Moreen, Emma, Niquel and Habibah. It has been a pleasure knowing and working with you all (Honestly... not making that up). Yes, I have to admit that it was a very different Clearing experience compared to last year. Yet it was enjoyable and I do sincerely hope that I had done my bit as senior Clearing Officer. Hope to see you all again very soon. Take care and good luck in everything you do. I am going to cry... come off it now!!! LOL.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment