Pages

Monday 16 August 2010

Results day on Thursday!!!

I just cannot believe that this is my 24th blog - just one more to reveal the 25th milestone. I am pleased with myself. Well I am doing all of this for you people out there. Once again, credit goes to Richard and my manager who told me to participate in this - exactly 24 weeks ago.

Work is now getting busier - no jokes. Next week (week beginning the 16th) is going to be the busiest to date. That is a fact. Reason being - A Level results day is on the 19th.

All I can say is good luck to everyone who is awaiting A-Level results on Thursday. Just do not worry because you will do fine. Have self-belief (yes... very important!). I was in that position two years ago - I walked in to my college and I was waiting and waiting in a queue just to pick up my results. I opened the envelope and seen my results and realised that I passed my A Levels!!! :-). I rushed home to announce the good news and quickly accepted my place on UCAS TRACK. Easy.

Therefore, for most of you, it will be the same procedure and I do hope it is. If not and you have been put in directly as a UCAS clearing applicant, call us on that day to apply for a course. Our hotline number is so easy to memorise (0800 005 006). Please do read my colleague's blogs too because they are packed with essential information about clearing for you to take advantage of.

Our new recruit of clearing officers will be starting next week (training). There are things that I will need to do in order for them to settle down:

1. Introduce myself (obviously).
2. Get to know everybody's names in my work bay (I am good with names).
3. What else? I need to start thinking quick. It will come when they actually start.

As you all know that it is the month of Ramadan. It is going good so far to be honest. What else can I say? I am committed that's all. Have you all tried to fast at least once?

That is enough for now. Once again, good luck to all of you who are awaiting results on Thursday.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment