Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Lectures are important!!!

So Christmas is only four weeks away and everywhere I go I see all the decorations are up. Looks really nice. The fact that Christmas is almost here reminds me that two of my coursework deadlines are looming and then there is a January exam almost here too (ok there is quite some time to go for that but time is flying). At least I know that I am on the right track with my work so far but I am going to put a big question mark on it for the up and coming weeks.

Moving on...

The week started badly because of Transport for London. The DLR was messed up big time on Monday. I was waiting so patiently at Canary Wharf then I realised that the signal time frequencies just kept going up. I was fed up and I decided to take the mission route to uni... I wasn't happy about it. When I finally got to uni, obviously I was late for my finance lecture but I still went in. When I went in, a lot more people flooded in at the same time too. The lecturer didn't complain. I was glad to be in that lecture because the content was really difficult to be honest.

I kept to my promise I have submitted my portfolio way before deadline. It wasn't just me but two of mates also submitted theirs too. The reason why we did that was purely because we wanted to focus on the two big reports coming up. One of them is due on the 3rd of December and the other one is due on the 9th of December. Therefore, the next two weeks will be tough for me. Don't worry I will try my best to keep up with my blogs and let you all know on how I get on.

EID was really fun with my cousins coming over and vice versa. On that same day, I got a parking fine for one of the stupid reasons you could imagine. I have a residential permit and that allows me to park my car for a maximum time of 3 hours in Tower Hamlets. Ok... I didn't read the sign properly and when I came back I realised that I got the ticket because I parked in the business parking bays. Luckily, my car wasn't clamped. My dad found it funny and so did my mum. I found it a bit of both really! I realised my mistake and I hope I don't do it again. So people we all know that parking is an issue for nearly all of us... read the signs properly. I know I will do that from now on.

Until next time people! Take care!

*Play Call of Duty (Black Ops)... I am so hooked onto it. I am a novice but I am doing really well at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment