Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Recovery mode

I just never thought that this term could go so quickly... just a few weeks left until the Christmas holidays. I honestly have no idea where the time has gone really and it is crazy that I am almost at a point where I am behind in my work. Not happy about it. Just feeling the strain of coursework and yes, I am working hard on them but making sacrifices at the same time too.


The finance coursework is due next week Friday and the pressure is mounting. I have done majority of the work required and I have a bit left to do. So once that is fully completed, then I just move onto the other coursework for Strategic financial management. Its non-stop now and it will be for the coming weeks too.

Moving on...

I hardly get ill and I generally like it that way. Guess what? I am so ill now due to the cold weather I experienced at our last Open Day. So you can imagine my surprise (and disappointment!). I thought doing the tours will keep me warm enough... ok it wasn't in fact... it was BAD!!! I am not complaining. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who had attended the Open Day. The turnout was really good. Going back to my illness, the cough I have is disgusting as well as the blocked nose. So I took immediate action and bought LEMSIP MAX = my best friend. Ahhh... feeling much better (Got a cup in front of me now). Ok it is not easy to work under these circumstances but hopefully I should get well soon enough to do so.

Even though I am ill, I am writing this blog up for you... clearly showing the dedication.

I obviously know that I can't beat up myself for getting ill... it's silly. This year has been busier than ever to date. It is challenging my expectations of living my life as a student. Ok... I have to admit that this year's timetable is perfect for me but the issue I have is the workload. I am so behind for the module I really enjoy and that module has a January exam. I need to act fast.

I would like to end this blog on a high note. I will have to change my approach to everything I do but I know myself and my commitments. I should assume that it should be ok for me but I am not taking anything for granted.

Take good care of yourselves! I am recovering as you all know...

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment