Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

“It’s great to be back”... LOL!!!

Ok... I didn’t go anywhere! My third year has got the better of me and for the first time I am behind on the blogs I do for you all. Please do take my apologies and I do hope that you understand my current situation. It is way too hard now as deadlines are fast approaching for me. No more excuses! I have to say that I am so proud that I have done 34 blogs without any interruptions. Come on, give me credit! Ok I will try hard keeping up with the weekly blogs. My aim now is to reach 50 blogs.


Moving on...

I submitted my initial study two days before deadline day and I think that big improvements could have been made on it to be honest. I should have spent more time but what is done is done... can’t do anything now. Just hope for the best really. By the end of this week I need to write up 4 reflection reports and hand in the hard copy of my portfolio. Is it just me or do you all agree that time is flying big time – I am feeling it big time.

Remember the futures in finance employability event I was blabbering on about on my last blog. Sad thing was that I didn’t go as I had a lot to do on that day. My uni mates didn’t go either. I do regret not going as I really wanted to have a chat with people from ACCA. Maybe next time – that is if they have one coming up.

I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops because of the fact that most of my mates have it and they forced me to get it. I haven’t played it yet... I will do when I finish up here... can’t wait. This is the first ever call of duty game I have got my hands on and I am so excited about it. I know that I will struggle so much when I play it online with my mates. So I will need plenty of practice on my own first and then surprise them. Don’t worry people I will not be that addicted to it as a lot of people are these days with previous versions. My studies always come first. This is just for fun.

That is it for now. Got to play the new game I got. Really hope it is worth it.

Thanks for reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment