Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Getting tougher and tougher

Only 1 week left until this term finishes... woo hoo!!! No time to chill as the timetable for the January exam had been published. The exam is on the 13th... not far away! That is the only module I am confident with to be honest... yes the exam will be hard but I anticipate a positive outcome. The rest (modules) are just outrageous. I wish I had the ability the correct the wrongs made in the past... if only!

The strategic financial management report was difficult and it caused me so many problems at times. It was one of the hardest weeks I had experienced in my life... it was just non-stop. Thankfully, it is done and dusted. I know that I have made silly mistakes but it's too late now... better hope for the best. I was so knackered after submitting the work then I just went to sleep.

Now, there are only two assignments left of which both are due in February. I can't wait... yeah right!!! They are going to be equally hard and the workload behind it is just unbearable. I need a break now and again!

This weekend I didn't do much in terms of work but I have been packing. This is because we will be moving within next week hopefully. We have been waiting for more than 6 weeks and we should get the keys on Tuesday! The new place isn't far away from we are living now and it's a great looking flat. Half of our stuff has been packed already which I am so happy about it. You just don't want to panic at the wrong time. So, next week will be tough for me as I will be doing most of the work and so much more. Obviously my cousins will be around me to chip in. It should be eventful and I just cannot wait.

Have a nice week everyone! Thanks for reading as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment