Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Revision mode!

It is going so well with our new flat as all of our stuff has been unpacked and been put into place as it should be. I am no interior designer but the choice I made on our new curtains is pleasing. Our cousins started coming over day after day and they all love our new place. Why shouldn't they all like it? The area is so quiet compared to our old area and with friendly new neighbours around it is cool.

I didn't get that much time for revision as I had originally hoped for, as there were my little cousins around. You know it is hard and I just gave in and started playing with them. It's hard to control the little ones as they just run around madly and it is more insane when they actually get a chance to drink a bit of Coca Cola. It just drives them nuts!!! It was fun and I enjoyed myself after a long time.

On a serious note... Uni is starting soon and an exam coming up on the 13th. Me and my uni mates decided to meet up in the uni library to revise. It was good as we had a laugh and most importantly got the work done. I must admit I have learnt a lot on the examinable areas that is bound to come up and I know practice makes perfect. I picked up key pointers (exam techniques) from one mate, which I will obviously use. I think we might go in again... should be good. I have mentioned this in my past blogs that you can get the most out of working together in small groups. Try it for yourself.

Broadband, broadband and broadband. We all need it and I just can't cope without it. I am hoping for the engineer to make our phone line active as soon as possible. The appointment is for the 31st of December and I do hope everything goes to plan.

Keep enjoying your break people!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment