Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Sorry people!!!

I am so sorry for not writing up my weekly blogs as I had a lot to do.

As you all know we are in the process of moving to our new place. It was on Tuesday the 14th when we picked up the new set of keys, signed all the paper work and quickly jetted off to see our home again. We were so happy with our decision to accept the property. Taking into account that we have only 5 days to move in fully we just got down to business.

We were prepared which was an added benefit. One of my mates who lives next to my old property helped me shift most of our packed bags only not furniture... that's for the removal people. My family was so grateful for his contribution. The weather was fine that night but it was later during the week when the snow hit us all again! I still had bit and bobs to move to the new place and I had to drive in the snow... was scary at first because the car skid so much then I gradually got the hang of it. I generally thought the removal people will not take the risk to move our furniture (because of the weather) but they did on Sunday. Yes, the snow did play a big part in this but it didn't stop us from moving in and we did it successfully... believe me. Woo hoo!!!

It felt so nice waking up the next day in our new place because it was the start of our three week Christmas break... added bonus. However, I had a lot to do that day. I phoned up all those 0800, 0845, and 0844 company numbers on my mobile :-( to notify the change of address etc. Good thing was to know everything will be sorted out soon. Having an active phone line was required because we need our broadband soon as. Hoping these big companies will not mess about.

Taking care of all that, we all went to shop for new appliances and gadgets! We had to spend because it's a new place after all!

That was eventful for me and I do hope everyone is having a good break!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment